So a lovely blogger by the name of Claire ♥ nominated me for the Liebster Award and I’m very grateful so here are the rules and my conrtibution…
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog. Thank you Claire!! Check out http://letmeclairefy.wordpress.com/
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
1) Newspaper or online articles? Honestly, I catch up with everything on the internet! I don’t even remember the last time I read a newspaper.
2) Backpack or satchel? Backpack. I’ve never really owned a satchel
3) Mohawk or Faux-hawk? Faux-hawk!
4) High School Musical or Spy Kids (a though one, I know, but I believe in you)? High School Musical
5) Cupcakes or cookies? CUPCAKES! There was a period of time when I was addicted to them….
6) Cake or pie? Cake! JUST LOOK AT HOW PRETTY THESE ARE ♥
7) If it were the law to break out into song and dance at least once a week, would you do it?
8) Thor or Loki? Loki ♥
9) Tony Stark or RDJ? Any.. I’m not sure!!
10) What’s your OTP? If you don’t know what that is check out my OTP’s post or if you don’t have one, make one up with you and someone. THERE ARE SO MANY THOUGH!
3. You must nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
This is mainly classmates because those are the really the only blogs with less than 200 followers so here they are:
Mosaic Of Introspection
I Got A WAYS To Go
Almost Daily Thoughts
Feeding The Belly Beast
A Lost Flamingo
Flying Past The Stars On Silver Wings
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Alrighty, here they are:
1) Favorite song?
2) Random piece of advice? 🙂
3) List some things that make you really happy.
4) What’s your favorite joke?
5) European vacation or beach getaway?
6) When you play tic-tac-toe, do you pick X or O?
7) How did you get your name? (First name, blog name, interpret as you wish!)
8) (Random question I found!) If you were a bowling pin, would you be knocked down easily?
9) (Another random question!) If you were a clock, what time would you be?
10) If you were a candy, what would you be?
So that’s all! Congratulations to all the winners and thank you again for nominating me, Claire!